Not visible: the coolest ways to remove magpies without injections and surgery
Method 1: Seal the wrinkles with tapes
You can try an effective method at home - tape. Special plasters (kinesio tapes) made of cotton fabric are glued strictly along the massage lines for 2-3 hours (no more! ) To the problem areas of the face. The ligaments lift the skin muscles, the blood begins to circulate better, and the muscles relax at this time. Thus, excess water comes out and the rays near the eyes are smoothed out.
Tip 2: Keep your eye area moist
Due to the thin hydrolipid mantle, the skin around the eyes is prone to dehydration and dehydration, so a cream or serum should be applied continuously to this area. They should contain both nourishing and moisturizing ingredients. When using quality products, you can quickly relieve swelling and get rid of bruises under the eyes by applying them with tactile movements.
The best time for evening care is between 19: 00 and 22: 00. During these hours, the skin around the eyes is most sensitive to substances falling on its surface.
We recommend applying the products to the skin around the eyes 1-2 hours before bedtime for at least 30 minutes. Apply the cream evenly (the size of a grain of rice) evenly on the pads of the ring fingers (these are the weakest and do not stretch the skin) and move to the outer corner of the eye along the upper edge of the track and then to the inner corner of the eye along the lower edge of the track. Do not apply cream to moving eyelids.
Tip 3: Don't forget eye masks
Masks around the eyes or rinse. It is advisable to perform them no more than 2-3 times a week. Apply the products in a thick layer - this creates a greenhouse effect and the beneficial substances penetrate deeper into the skin. If you need to hide wrinkles quickly, you can also use a mask instead of eye cream. The more concentrated preparation gives immediate results. In the morning, it is advisable to apply the patches correctly.
Method 4: Learn the Facebook building
Use this popular facial exercise to remove fine lines in the corners of your eyes and even lift your eyelids at home. Spend five minutes every day doing a few exercises and the effect won’t wait. Lots of youtube. com training videos. Regularity is the most important thing in building Facebook. Tiny wrinkles are thought to start melting after 2 weeks.
Method 5: Smooth out the rays with a massage
Nowadays, the trend towards naturalness is very popular and millions of women are deliberately leaving plastic surgery in addition to facial massage. There are many varieties: hand, cans, LPG and even beech, which is made not outside but in the mouth. It is best to attend the salon. The effect of a properly performed procedure is comparable to a facelift.
Method 6: Exfoliate
Exfoliation is the best way to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes without injections. It is best to make the exfoliation based on lactic acid (their intense moisturizing effect) and glycolic (specifically rejuvenating effect). The procedures help to eliminate fine wrinkles and deep wrinkles around the eyes.
Method 7: Myostimulation of the skin
You can use myostimulation to remove small wrinkles around the eyes and reduce swelling in the infraorbital area. This popular method uses electromagnetic waves to increase the elasticity of the fabric. The procedure is comparable to EMS training. A special device gives impulses to problem areas that contract and tighten muscles.
Method 8: Do not perform an injection lift
There are several types of lifts without injections. Cryolifting tightens the skin with the help of the cold. The specialist goes through a special device to stimulate blood flow. The skin becomes firmer. Ultrasonic SMAS lift and laser lift fight wrinkles using ultrasonic waves and laser radiation. This is how the new collagen is formed and the hated rays are erased from the face.
Method 9: Try non-injectable biorevitalization
It is not necessary to make faces at all today because they invented biorevitalization without injection. Hylauronic acid is not injected but injected with a strong flow of oxygen (Air Lift) or a laser. The effect is no worse than the traditional procedure of post-biorevitalization - the skin is filled with life-giving moisture and mimic wrinkles are smoothed out. And no painful feeling!
Tip 10: Use a filling cream
There are many lifetime hacks on how to make eye makeup that hides wrinkles. If you urgently need to get rid of magpies before an important event, the real salvation is a filler cream to fill in wrinkles right away. He hides immediately, even deeply crumbling. It is best to use the product only in an emergency before applying makeup. It has a short-term, non-cumulative effect. As in Cinderella’s tale, the effect disappears the next day.
Eye contour rejuvenation: how to perform it safely and effectively
The eyes are rightly called the mirror of the soul. But they mercilessly reflect the first signs of aging that are noticeable after 30 years. How can they be effectively eliminated in such a delicate area? Can all salon treatments be performed in the periorbital area? How to safely rejuvenate your eyes at home? We asked professional beauticians to answer questions often asked by women.
Direct and contraindications
To prevent premature aging, after 25 years we can perform delicate procedures on the skin around the eyes. In modern women, the early destruction is due to constant stress, poor ecology and the frequent use of decorative products in novice cosmetics. Immediate symptoms suggest that it is time to go to the salon, intensively renew the eyelids and tighten the skin around the eyes, the following symptoms:
- deepening of the nasolacrimal sulcus;
- permanent bruises and dark circles under the eyes;
- frequent swelling and bags under the lower eyelids;
- fatty hernias on the upper and / or lower eyelids;
- loss of skin firmness and elasticity;
- multiple wrinkles in the corner of the eye;
- thinning and noticeable dryness of the skin;
- pronounced pigmentation in the periorbital zone.
Otherwise, most of these problems can be solved quickly with properly selected salon treatments, but surgical lifting here is virtually helpless.
But even a gentle renewal of the skin around the eyes is not possible for everyone. In addition to the usual contraindications to work in this area, there are additional limitations. You should not perform procedures on inflamed conjunctiva, severe visual impairment, hypersensitive skin.
Of course, salon treatments are more effective than those that can be done at home. Therefore, experts advise to start an intensive rejuvenating treatment with them. Then perform maintenance therapy on your own. Moreover, the arsenal of effective methods and tools of modern beauticians is impressive.
The most effective salon treatments for rejuvenating the skin around the eyes are laser and combined techniques. They have to be applied with great care, but the results are amazing. The second most efficient device uses pulsed electrical current tuned to a specific frequency.
Here are the most popular treatments:
Electroplating, darsonvalization, and micro-waters are less effective but less effective tools for rejuvenating the skin around the eyes. We talk about them below as today it is possible to perform such procedures at home.
Although no one likes injections, injection methods for rejuvenation are very popular in cosmetology. They have clear advantages over others: they are low-traumatic, affordable, very efficient, and allow selective work in problem areas as well.
Most commonly used to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes:
- Botox.One of the most popular and effective ways to overcome expression lines around the eyes. The drug is a neurotoxin and blocks the ability of nerve impulses from the brain to the muscles to transition through the ability to contract. The skin folds do not deepen, and if additional measures are taken to smooth it out, they will noticeably shrink. The duration of these drugs is 6-12 months. But it is very important to choose a good professional, as in the case of incorrectly calculated dosing or inaccurate administration, violation of facial expressions and asymmetry of the face is possible.
- Biorevitalization.Dry, wrinkled and flabby skin ages due to the fact that the body's production of hyaluronic acid decreases sharply. This material creates additional amounts of soft tissue and keeps water inside and is also involved in metabolic processes. Its deficiency can be compensated by subcutaneous administration. The procedure is effective, but the result takes up to 6-8 months.
- Mesotherapy.As with biorevitalization, a syringe and a very thin needle or meso-motor can be used for multivitamin cocktails, collagen preparations, elastin, peptides, coenzymes, etc. injected under the skin. The efficiency of the process depends largely on the right selection and quality. The result can be saved after 5-6 sessions for up to 12 months.
- Plasmolifting.This technique has been used relatively recently in cosmetology. It has not become extremely popular as it requires the use of special equipment and has many side effects. Principle of action - introduction of subcutaneous patient erythrocyte-purified blood plasma. It stimulates regeneration processes and restores the structure of damaged cells.
- Contouring.Allows you to compensate for the lack of subcutaneous fat and soft tissue as you age, as well as filling deep lines of expression around the eyes and nasal bridge. More often, drugs based on the same hyaluronic acid act as fillers. Lipofilling is less popular when a patient’s pretreated own fat cells are injected subcutaneously.
If injection techniques are used regularly and correctly, you can do so into old age without surgical or laser skin tightening. Another advantage is very affordable goods that make them affordable for everyone.
There is an opinion that the skin around the eyes should not be peeled categorically. But this restriction was relevant twenty years ago, when there was not yet such a wide variety of drugs and techniques to perform the procedure. Everything has changed today. Peelings on the periorbital zone are completely safe and very effective, but these can only be performed by professionals.
The principle of chemical peeling is to destroy the upper layer of the epidermis by the action of the acids applied to it. The skin around the eyes is very thin and fine, so a concentration of more than 25% is never applied.
Most commonly used peels for this area:
- Enzyme - the softest and most gentle, does not dry out the skin and practically does not irritate.
- Glycolos - effectively removes fine wrinkles, perfectly evens out relief, removes dark circles.
- Almonds - great for removing shallow pigmentation, softening and restoring the skin.
- Retinoic - can penetrate the middle layers of the skin with a slight effect, giving excellent results.
Procedures are usually performed at 2-4 week intervals, 3-5 times. There is no rehabilitation period afterwards, but the skin must be carefully protected from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. In summer, it is better to hide your dark underwear and be sure to apply sunscreen before you go out.
If the signs of aging around the eyes become too obvious, they cannot be removed by home methods alone. But their use for preventive purposes is very effective and allows the need for more radical intervention to be postponed. for at least five years. Here’s what you can and should do for yourself.
Perfectly improves the condition of the skin around the eyes and allows you to quickly get rid of wrinkles, portable cosmetics designed specifically for home use on your own.
Their impact is not comparable to the equipment in the salon, as their performance is much lower. But with their regular use, they help keep your skin in the best condition.
According to consumers, the following procedures are the most effective:
- Darsonvalization.Reacts to the skin with a high frequency electric shock. Use in the eye area very carefully and with minimal power. Strengthens subcutaneous blood circulation, accelerates lymph flow, removes bruises and bags under the eyes, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Iontophoresis.Works on the principle of electrophoresis. The device emits positively or negatively charged ions that can penetrate deep layers of the skin. With an extra sign, they help transport nutrients from the employee to the skin of medicines. In addition to a minus sign, they have a pronounced anti-inflammatory and sedative effect.
- Microwaves.Microwave therapy affects blood vessels and muscles, refreshes them. It speeds up blood flow, improves cell nutrition. They stimulate damaged and weakened cells to restore their structure. You can taste the effect of complex rejuvenation, quickly get rid of edema, smooth out the "crow's feet".
Given that the devices will be used in very sensitive areas, it is advisable to purchase them only from reputable manufacturers. It is better to do this in medical equipment stores or on official websites.
Be sure to ask for a quality certificate and read the instructions carefully before using it for the first time.
Gymnastics and Massage
Even those who do facial exercises regularly often forget that the eyelids also require care and attention. The exercises performed for them are usually not included in the facelift complexes. And this is completely in vain, as weakened muscles will not keep eyebrows and eyelids in the right position and begin to shrink.
Here are some mandatory exercises you can add to any facial:
- Press the skin in the outer corner of the eye with your index fingers and pull it back slightly. Overcoming resistance, gently open and close your eyes.
- Keep your fingers in the same position, lift the skin slightly while looking down, then do the opposite: skin down, eyes up.
- Raise your chin slightly, palm pressing the skin firmly against your forehead. Overcoming resistance, try to raise your eyebrows while lowering your eyes.
Repeat each exercise 5-10 times. You can search the entire video complexes of the tournament around the eyes. But it is advisable to do such a full top up 2-3 times a week.
When massaging the face, do not forget about the periorbital area. To prevent elongation of the delicate skin, each movement should be very delicate and should be directed along the supercilial arc from the inner corner of the eye to the outside as well as along the lower edge of the track. - on the contrary.
Masks and creams
Most masks made according to folk recipes are not recommended for application to the skin around the eyes. Such limitations are primarily due to the fact that there may be a variety of solid particles or irritants that cause very unpleasant sensations on the mucous membrane when swallowed.
But the time it takes to pamper your skin with masks can benefit your eyelids. It is useful to put them on cotton pads dipped in strong tea leaves, chamomile soup, mother-stepmother, calendula.
The same fluids can be used to make ice cubes and wipe the area around the eyes in the morning. This helps smooth out fine wrinkles, tone the skin, remove bruises and bags under the eyes.
After this procedure, it is very useful to apply a high quality lifting cream. It is desirable for the composition to contain vitamins, peptides and hyaluronic acid that perfectly hydrate the skin and even out its surface.
It turns out that there are indeed many ways to effectively rejuvenate the skin around the eyes. But it is better for a specialist to select them in each case. It assesses the general condition of the skin, existing problems, and, if necessary, prescribes additional care products and techniques.
In order to maintain the result achieved, it is very important to use high quality cosmetics and not to overuse decorative cosmetics.The most effective pharmacy lifting balms and creams related to cosmetics. They are drugs with increased concentrations of biologically active substances that have pronounced therapeutic and regenerative properties.
Laser rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes
Hardware cosmetology sometimes eliminates the external signs of aging that are no worse than surgical methods. If you want to visually reset for several years, perform the laser eye rejuvenation procedure. This method has a very effective effect on the fading skin of the paraorbital area, improving its structure and quality.
The rejuvenation process uses modern laser equipment equipped with two independent lasers - erbium (Er: YAG) and neodymium (Nd: YAG). Two consecutive applications of lasers in a rejuvenating procedure provide a 4D rejuvenating effect, which is a deep photothermal reconstruction of the skin of the eyelids, the area around the eyes and the upper third of the face.
What problems does laser eye rejuvenation solve?
In addition, this procedure involves laser exposure to the skin of the forehead, temporal region, and upper third of the face.
As a result of the laser rejuvenation procedure, they stimulate the activity of fibroblasts, which are responsible for the regeneration processes of dermal structures, activation of collagen production, tissue volume, improvement of venous outflow, improvement of skin tone and turgor, skin colordecrease and vigorous tissue lift. Complex application of technologies for laser rejuvenation of the eyelids and skin around the eyes High anti-aging (anti-aging) Effect.
Benefits of the procedure
- Not only the paraorbital zone, but also the entire upper third of the face has a striking rejuvenating effect that manifests itself after a month and increases over time.
- Short recovery period (48 hours).
- There is no pain as local anesthesia is used.
- Low cost compared to surgery.
A free prior consultation with a doctor is held before the procedure. The specialist examines the area of future exposure, determines the presence or absence of contraindications, and introduces the patient to the features of the laser rejuvenation technique on the eyes and eyelids. It is not recommended to expose the skin to sunlight immediately before the procedure.
- Bags, edema, small hernias, dark circles around the eyes.
- Hyperpigmentation in the paraorbital region.
- Capillary mesh around the eye.
- Scars and other skin blemishes.
- Fading, wrinkles and other signs of aging in the paraorbital zone.
- Symptoms of a viral infection.
- Inflammatory processes in the treatment area.
- Bronchial asthma (except for mild severity).
- Systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Malignant tumor processes.
Stages of the laser eye and eyelid rejuvenation procedure
- 1 drop gets into the eyes. solution Alkaina and apply special steel protective caps to the eyeballs previously lubricated with Solcoseryl ointment.
- The inner surface of the eyelids (conjunctival mucosa) was treated with laser fractionated ER: YAG laser in Smooth mode (unique patented Photona technique).
- The skin surface is treated with a neodymium ND: YAG laser, the effect on the middle structures of the dermis and the vascular component in Frac 3 mode.
- Equal warming of the tissues of the paraorbital region and the middle zone of the face with the ND: YAG laser in Piano mode.
- In the final stage, the skin is exposed to an erbium laser in smooth mode - an extremely long pulse to stimulate neocollagenesis and tighten tissues.
- Another stage - fractional laser rejuvenation - is done with a pronounced excess of the skin of the upper eyelid.
What to do after the procedure
During the rehabilitation period (first 48 hours), the patient may experience mild tingling in the treatment area. Mild swelling may also occur. These phenomena disappear within two to three days. A noticeable rejuvenating effect occurs 3-4 weeks after a procedure is performed and increases for another month. But in general, in order to achieve a lasting and long-term effect of rejuvenation of the paraorbital area, it is recommended to perform three procedures with a frequency of 40-50. days.
Anti-aging effects of laser eye rejuvenation:
- The deep layers of the dermis are reconstructed.
- Stimulates the production of new collagen in all layers of the skin of the eyelid and around the eye.
- The stratum corneum of the epidermis is removed, leading to lightening of the skin and elimination of aging spots.
- Tissue tone and turgor is restored.
- Fine wrinkles are completely smoothed out, while large ones are significantly reduced.
- The overhang of the upper eyelid ceases.
After a 4D laser rejuvenation of the center surface, it looks fresher and more attractive.
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Eye Rejuvenation
How long does the procedure take?
About 1 hour on average.
Is it possible to combine laser eye rejuvenation with Botox injections?
Do not combine. To enhance and prolong the effect, it is recommended to combine the procedure of laser rejuvenation of the area around the eyes with biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid or bioreparation of this area. And the question of the introduction of botulinum drugsType of toxin - Botox, Dysport, etc. (if necessary) should be postponed for at least 2-3 months after the procedure.
When can laser eyelid rejuvenation be performed?
Anything. The procedure has no seasonal restrictions.
Indications around the eyes, principle of action and stages of exfoliation. The best recipes and skin care after the session
One of the effective ways to rejuvenate and cleanse the skin is exfoliation around the eyes. The process is aimed at the gentle exfoliation of the stratum corneum using gentle chemical compounds.
What should you do?
The delicate and sensitive skin of the eyelids requires special care, the most sensitive to age-related changes.
The fatigue and slowing down of cell regeneration processes leads to the formation of fine wrinkles, edema and dark circles under the eyes. Classic daily skin care is often not enough to eliminate these.
peeling allows you to achieve a complex effect:
- The skin is deeply hydrated, its elasticity increases.
- You can smooth and remove fine expressions and aging wrinkles.
- The swelling disappears and the structure of the skin evens out.
- A massage effect is created that improves microcirculation and absorption of nutrients from the applied product.
- Exfoliation of keratinized cells increases the oxygen supply to the tissues.
Treatments to improve skin tone and condition.