Aesthetic defects and age-related skin lesions can cause serious moral discomfort. Especially when it comes to women who want to stay as attractive and desirable as possible. And even though scientists have not been able to reveal the secret of "eternal youth, " there is still some progress. In particular, we are talking about fractional, non-ablative rejuvenation - a non-surgical correction technique that involves exposure of tissues to a laser.
Stages of the non - ablative rejuvenation procedure
The technique is based on converting light energy into heat. Penetrating under the skin, the laser beam heats the tissues to 45-86 ° C, causing the fluid to partially evaporate in a volume that stimulates natural metabolic and biochemical reactions in the cellular and extracellular matrix of the skin. In addition, the process of neocollagenesis begins in the processing zones - the formation of new collagen fibers, which are responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. In addition, the radiation is absorbed by the chromophores of the skin and penetrates the dermis, bypassing the epidermis, providing an additional antibacterial effect.
Non-ablative laser rejuvenation is completely painless, without anesthesia, and does not cause pain or discomfort. In addition, it is often used as the main method for correcting age-related changes in particularly sensitive areas of the skin - around the neck, around the eyes, etc. 3-4 times at 2-3 day intervals are sufficient to achieve a visible effect. In order to consolidate positive results between procedures, you should follow the recommendations made by the expert.
Indications and contraindications a
A fractional, non-ablative correction is prescribed:
- Increased porosity, pasty skin;
- The sunken appearance of the face (the effect of "fatigue");
- Weak manifestations of hyperpigmentation or hyperkeratosis;
- Appearance of the first mimic, mesh, linear wrinkles;
- Loss of turgor, skin tone in open areas (neck, décolletage);
- visible dilation of subcutaneous blood vessels;
- loss of natural, healthy complexion;
- Severe dehydration of the skin;
- Acne and post-acne treatment.
It should be noted that despite the pain relief and safety, the procedure has a number of contraindications, the list of which includes:
- Infectious diseases of the skin;
- Manifestation of lesions at the site of processing;
- Part of the chronic diseases of the nervous system, cardiovascular system;
- Mental or neurological disease;
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before the procedure.