The muscle tone of the skin decreases over the years, the elasticity of the skin decreases, its elasticity disappears. Wrinkles on the face, forehead, neck become deeper. Bulldog faces appear. The home lifting face mask improves the contour of the face and helps smooth out wrinkles. The elasticity of the skin disappears as a person gradually produces less elastin and collagen fibers. Their deficiencies are made up by masks and creams with a firming effect.
Folk face masks
Facial plastic surgery with folk remedies is an effective, convenient and inexpensive way to rejuvenate the skin. For successful use of anti-wrinkle masks at home, you need to know when they are used. Lifting masks appear when age-related changes are evident:
- more and more wrinkles appear;
- a second chin is planned or already exists;
- the contour of the face lost its purity, blurred;
- age spots appear;
- the skin becomes flabby, sagging.
To raise the eyelid
Age-related changes are also noticeable on the eyelids, their heels falling and sagging. Sensitive skin on the eyelids should be treated in a special way, standard procedures are not suitable. There are effective ways to rejuvenate the skin of the eyelid. Here are some successful mask recipes:
- Pour a small cup of cold milk, moisten the cotton swabs, squeeze, put on the eyelid. If the plates have warmed up, moisten them again. Continue the procedure for 15 minutes.
- Apply warm olive oil to the skin of the eyelids after 20 minutes. wash gently with warm water. When the mask is done before going to bed, simply wipe off any excess oil with a cloth. This method removes wrinkles on the eyelids.
- The skin firmness of the eyelids is enhanced by fresh potato juice. The tuber is gently rubbed and placed on two gauze napkins. The compresses are placed on the lower eyelids. Hold the product for 15 minutes, then wash off with cold water.
- Banana mask. Crush a piece of fruit, apply to the eyelids, let stand for a quarter of an hour, be sure to rinse with warm water. The banana puree can be mixed with kefir or warm milk.
- The classic recipe: freeze mineral or ordinary clean water, rub the skin around the eyes with cubes. Skin contact with ice should be short.
Tightening facial contour
There are many recipes on how to make a face mask at home. When choosing a product, read the composition carefully, these ingredients must be available. If exotic or tropical fruits are present, consider buying them for the mask on an ongoing basis. We offer recipes for homemade anti-aging masks:
- Skin tightening with white clay (buy at the pharmacy). Mix 2 tablespoons of cosmetic clay with one tablespoon of grape juice (fresh). Add a teaspoon of wheat germ oil. Dilute with water if necessary. Apply on face for 20 minutes.
- Protein-flour lifting mask: beat the egg whites, add wheat flour. Apply on face and neck, leave on for 20-30 minutes. The mask tightens the skin, smoothes wrinkles.
- Tomato mask. She needs a fresh tomato, peeled and seeds. For a liquid puree, rub through a sieve, dilute with olive oil (half a teaspoon). Hold for 15-20 minutes.
Cosmetic facelift at home
Regular lifting procedures achieve noticeable and lasting results. For effectiveness, they are made for at least 3-5 months, keeping the frequency. How to tighten facial skin with cosmetics at home? Choose the right products, creams, tonics and masks to suit your skin type. The natural composition is preferred. Home rejuvenation is available with two product sets:
- for surface lifting;
- causing the effect of deep tightening.
In the first case, a thin layer of film is formed on the skin, tightening the skin, supporting the oval of the face. These funds will not work until the film is washed away. The second group of products affects the deep layers of the skin, the ingredients of such cosmetics synthesize collagen and elastin around them, and their production is increased. The application process should be long, then the result will prove itself.
They offer a wide range of anti-aging creams on the cosmetics market, which vary by manufacturer, price and effectiveness. These foundations work in much the same way: they stimulate collagen production and promote skin regeneration.
The operation of ready-made store and pharmacy lifting masks is based on ensuring the blood supply to the tissues. They improve the skin's cellular metabolism and ability to absorb nutrients. The most effective face masks contain marine ingredients such as algae or active natural ingredients such as blue Cambrian clay. They have a rich mineral composition. Before using a lifting face mask at home, it is important to thoroughly cleanse your skin. The best time for the procedure is 19-20 hours.
Facial surgery without surgery at home
Experts advise not only to deal with existing problems, but also to prevent new ones. For example, try not to fall asleep with your face on the pillow, don’t put your face on your hands, don’t scratch your skin, or even touch it unnecessarily. Gymnastics, self-massage and special facelift tools help to make the skin more elastic. All of these methods are safe if we approach them wisely. They save time and money.
Self-massage improves the blood supply to the skin and facilitates the outflow of lymph. It is necessarily performed along the massage lines. The procedure should start from the neck, from the bottom up. It is applied during the application of cream or oil. These are light stroking movements with up to 20 variations. The lifting massage lasts 3-5 minutes, it is important 2-3 times a week. It is better to learn using video complexes.
Gymnastics on the face
There are a number of exercises to help you tighten your neck, sharpen your oval face and remove wrinkles. The working principle of all techniques is based on regular contact of the facial muscles, for rejuvenation the skin must be kept in good shape. Known types of facial exercises:
- face building;
- aerobics for facial skin and muscles (from Carol Madgio);
- facial shaping (Benita Kantieni complex).
Miniature devices that make you look younger and prettier are easy to use at home. Their effect is enhanced by cosmetics that penetrate better into the tissues and enhance the lifting effect. The devices are safe because they apply the principles of physiotherapy to the skin, such as:
- Darsonvalization. The skin is exposed to high-frequency pulse currents.
- Myostimulation. They provoke the contraction of muscle fibers in the tissues while stimulating their work.
- Iontophoresis, RF lifting, electroporation, phonophoresis. Ultrasound, galvanic currents, laser beams and so on affect the skin.