As you age, your facial skin loses its firmness and freshness. And in order to preserve the departing youth, beautiful sex turns to beauticians for expensive procedures, and some even enlist the help of a plastic surgeon to correct the oval of the face. However, other less radical methods can also preserve beauty and freshness. In our article, we will tell you how to do this by folk methods at home.
Making masks to rejuvenate and tighten the facial skin
One of the first remedies used to fight facial skin aging is simple masks that are accessible to all ingredients. Consider the most popular recipes.
- Cucumber mask- suitable for combination or dry skin. Ingredients: cucumber pulp (peel and seeds must be removed in advance) and beaten egg whites. These two ingredients should be mixed and added to 1 tsp. vegetable oil (preferably olive). This tool not only helps to tighten the skin, but also to lighten the age spots on the face. Frequency of use - twice a week for 3 months.
- White clay mask. . . Mix 2 tablespoons for cooking. l. white clay (available at the pharmacy), 1 tbsp. l. grape juice and 1 tsp. crushed wheat germ. Apply the product in an even layer on the neck and face for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and dry the skin with a terry towel with gentle drinking movements.
- Dill mask. . . The product has refreshing and toning properties. You will need 1 tablespoon of oatmeal flour and 1 tablespoon of chopped dill to make it. Then add 1 tsp. olive oil, and after mixing all the ingredients, apply the product to the skin for about 20 minutes. It is recommended to repeat the procedure every one and a half weeks.
- Wheat flour mask.Perfectly nourishes and tightens the facial skin. Beat 1 egg, add 1 tsp. salt and 50 g of vegetable oil. Then pour 25 g of wheat flour separately with 0. 25 l of water and cook until thickened. Then pour in a cup of cold water (this will prevent the skin from cooling). When the temperature reaches room temperature, drain the water, add it to the egg butter mass and beat thoroughly until a thick consistency is obtained. The mask should be applied for 20-30 minutes.
Contrasting face wash
Rubbing your face with ice cubes or a contrasting cleanser at home can also help rejuvenate your skin. For this purpose, it is best to use frozen herbs. To prepare, pour 400 ml of boiling water 2 tbsp. l. fresh parsley and marigold. After 40 minutes, pour the infusion into molds and place in the freezer. Wipe your face with broth cubes every morning.
Applying a very effective contrasting compress to the skin of the face. In this case, it is advisable not to use ordinary water, but the same herbal decoctions (wormwood, chamomile, dandelion, etc. ). First a warm compress for 2-3 minutes, then a cold compress for a few seconds. Compressions should be changed 5 to 10 times, and this procedure should be performed no more than three times a week.
Face lift exercises
Lifting gymnastics is another effective facelift. It should be done every day, morning and evening. Before training, the skin should be cleansed and hydrated with cream. A session lasts no longer than 30 minutes. To begin the exercise, sit in a comfortable position in front of the mirror. Observing the affected facial muscles will help you perform the exercises correctly.
Make a short warm-up first. Take a deep breath and exhale several times. In a circular motion, gently massage the skin with your hands and tap with your fingertips (this will improve blood circulation). Then start gymnastics.
Exercises for the skin of the forehead - helps to smooth, tighten and relax the skin. Move these rags:
- Stepping back from the roots of the hair to the width of a finger, massage the point in the middle of the forehead for 1 minute. Press in a circular motion (clockwise). However, the toe pad should point upwards. However, with the middle finger of the second hand, pull off the tip of the nose.
- Then place the fingers of both hands at specific points. Place the middle fingers in the center of the forehead, place the index fingers even higher where the bulge of the forehead is located, and attach the ring fingers to the base of the eyebrows. Each fingertip should face up.
- Now start performing circular massaging movements with all your fingers at once. In this case, the right hand should be moving clockwise and the left should be against it. Do the exercise for 1 minute.
Exercises for the upper eyelid. The skin of the eyelids is very fine and thin, and this is where the first wrinkles form. To avoid such changes, the following is required:
- Place three fingers of both hands under the eyebrows. From this point on, raise your eyebrows with your fingers and try to reach the line of your eyebrows. Hold this position with your eyes open for 10 seconds.
- Then lower your eyebrows, counterbalancing your fingers, which point your eyebrows up. Stay in this position for 10 seconds.
- Then remove your fingers and relax. The exercise should be repeated 3-4 times.
Exercises to increase the contour of the face. To maintain a beautiful face shape, you first need to wrap it with an elastic bandage from time to time. This can be done at night if such a device does not bother you, or during the day when you are at home.
As for the exercises, "facial bloating" is very effective:
- Take a deep breath, suck the maximum amount of air into your mouth and blow your face out. Without releasing the air, start pressing them with the palm of your hand. In order to resist your hands, try to inflate your face as much as possible at this moment.
- Stay in this position for about 15 seconds and then relax.
- Repeat the exercise 4 times.
The face exercise, which consists of pronouncing vowels, gives good results. To do this, stretch your lips forward and pronounce the letters "a", "o" and "y" specifically (10-15 times).
Remember, home facelifting does not give immediate results. Regularity and perseverance are required to achieve the desired effect. However, one of the proven and completely harmless methods of facial rejuvenation.