If small wrinkles appear on your face as you age, you can smooth them out at home using anti-aging masks. Such procedures are also suitable for the prevention of premature aging. After all, anti-aging masks deeply hydrate and nourish the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles. But it is worth using these masks for preventative purposes only after 25 years. For young skin, it is better to choose other products. Of course, masks do not help get rid of very deep wrinkles. But with their help, it is really possible to tighten and improve the condition of the skin, slowing down the aging process. The most important thing is to use proven recipes and perform procedures regularly.
Rules for the use of anti-aging masks
Often after the age of 25, women begin to notice wrinkles on their faces. Some show signs of aging sooner, others later. It depends on several factors:
- Nutrition.To keep your skin smooth, you need to pay attention to your diet. The diet should be balanced. It should contain fruits, vegetables and nuts. You should also consume fiber to help cleanse the digestive system.
- Physical activity.Sport plays an important role in preserving the youth of the skin. Classes make it possible to improve the condition of blood circulation and the body as a whole.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation. When the sun is active, be sure to use sunscreen. After all, ultraviolet light dries and ages the skin. For the same reason, visiting the solarium should not be abused.
- Water balance.Proper water intake is essential for skin elasticity and firmness. During the day it is recommended to drink at least 1, 5 liters. In addition, it is not the liquids consumed that matter, but only clean water.
- Possession of bad habits. . . Smoking and alcohol consumption regularly accelerate the aging process of the skin. Addictions dry out and wrinkle much faster.
If you start caring for your skin at a young age, it will be tight and smooth for years to come.
Anti-aging masks should only be used after 23-25 years. After all, young skin doesn’t need them. Contraindications to the use of anti-aging mixtures are as follows:
- dermatological diseases;
- open wounds on the skin;
- a large number of active inflammation of the face;
- allergy to certain components of the mixture.
The composition of aging skin should be chosen depending on the type of dermis. For oily and problematic products, you can use products that have astringent and tightening properties. This will not only smooth out wrinkles, but also narrow the pores.
If the skin is dry and sensitive, it is better to add light oils or greasy sour cream to the preparation.
Top 10 recipes
Simple treatments at home help smooth out wrinkles and prolong the youth of the skin. The most effective are anti-aging masks with natural ingredients that are beneficial for aging skin. They can be easily made at home, by hand.
Listed below are the 10 most effective folk recipes.
Cosmetic clay has a beneficial effect on aging skin. You can find various products in the pharmacy. White, blue, pink or red clay is best for treating wrinkles. They contain a variety of trace elements and minerals that improve blood circulation and tighten the skin.
The recipe for the mask:
- take a small amount of the selected clay;
- dilute with sour cream to distilled water or boiled water.
The prepared clay should be applied to the face for 15-20 minutes. . . Under no circumstances should it dry out, this will lead to tightening and dehydration of the skin, which will only aggravate the situation.
To avoid this, apply the mask in a thick layer. If it does dry out too quickly, you can spray some water on your face.
Do not use metal pans to make the mask as this will lead to a chemical reaction and a reduction in the useful properties of the clay.
If the skin is dry, you can add 1 tablespoon of sour cream or olive oil to the composition.
The best fruit of rejuvenation is avocado. The paste contributes to deep hydration, nourishing the skin and, as a result, smoothing out wrinkles.
To make an avocado mask you will need:
- peel the fruit, remove the bone;
- cut in half and make mashed potatoes from one half;
- add 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice to the pulp.
The exposure time of the mask is 15-20 minutes. Despite its oily texture, it is suitable for all skin types, including oily ones.
Protein and honey
You can smooth out wrinkles with an egg, honey and sour cream mask. Should:
- separate the protein from its yolk and beat;
- add 1 teaspoon honey and sour cream;
- mix the product and apply on the face;
- wait 15 minutes and wash the mixture with warm water.
This mask should not be applied too often. Once a week will be enough as the protein can tighten and dry out the skin.
Regular use of an anti-aging aloe vera mask can have an incredible effect. After all, the juice of this plant deeply hydrates the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice obtained from cut leaves;
- you can use pharmacy medication;
- mix the juice with 1 tablespoon of honey;
- pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- if possible, it is advisable to add a few drops of vitamins A and E in liquid form.
The mask should be applied to the face for half an hour and then washed off with cold water.
If vegetable juice is used, it is a good idea to cut off the aloe leaf a week before the procedure. We wrap it in thick paper and put it in the refrigerator. This helps to increase the concentration of nutrients in the juice.
You can use cocoa powder to improve skin tone and elasticity. This medicine improves blood circulation in the cells, helping them to regenerate.
To make a cocoa mask you need:
- mix 2: 1 cocoa powder and egg yolk in a ratio;
- add 1 tablespoon apricot oil;
- beat all ingredients until smooth.
This mask should be applied to the face for at least 20 minutes to give the composition time to act. You can repeat the procedure often - 2-3 times a week.
For aging and problematic skin, a mask with sea buckthorn oil will be a good choice.
- peel a little fresh cucumber;
- grind smoothly in a blender;
- add 1 tablespoon wheat flour and sea buckthorn oil;
- mix thoroughly.
The mixture should be applied to the face for 20-25 minutes. After this time, you should wash yourself with cold water.
If you do this mask regularly, your skin will be smooth, fresh and supple.
Yeast containing vitamin B contributes to skin cell renewal and regeneration.
Rejuvenating yeast mask recipe:
- mix 1 tablespoon yeast and sour cream;
- add a teaspoon of flaxseed oil and the same amount of honey;
- mix thoroughly;
- pour water into a clean pan and heat to produce steam;
- place the container with the mixture in a pan and turn off the heat.
The yeast must then be fermented. This occurs when bubbles appear on the surface or the volume of the composition increases.
The fermented mask should be cooled to room temperature and applied to the face. After 10-15 minutes, wash off with water.
Gelatin has similar properties. It is very easy to make a mask with this ingredient. All you need is:
- pour gelatin with water following the instructions on the package;
- place the container on the stove and heat the composition to keep it hot but not boiling (about 70 degrees);
- turn off the fire and wait for the gelatin to warm up to be applied to the skin;
- leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
If the mixture dries earlier, it should be washed. Therefore, it is better to apply the product with a thick layer on the face.
The cottage cheese mask has a good effect on skin renewal.
- Knead 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon heated liquid honey and 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- beat the egg yolks in a separate bowl and pour into the mixture;
- add a little olive oil.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. Then wash with water.
You can use a strawberry mask to refresh and restore the elasticity of aging skin. These berries contain fruit acids, so this process has an exfoliating effect.
- take some berries, wash and knead with a spoon to make mashed potatoes;
- add a little yogurt and mix everything until smooth;
- apply the mask on your face and leave for 15-25 minutes;
- then wash off with clean water.
To notice the rejuvenating effect of masks, you need to do them regularly after signs of skin aging begin to appear. It is not recommended to use such preparations before the age of 25.
If you already have wrinkles on your face, you may want to perform the procedures 2-3 times a week. For prevention, masks are applied weekly.