How important do you think it is for a woman to take care of her hands, which can be done at home? Surely many of you are thinking about this issue. Of course, the external appeal of the face is very important, but the hands betray our true age with special insidiousness.
That is why the topic of how to rejuvenate hands at home has always interested us and will be in demand for a very long time. And today we’ve made a small but "delicious" selection of recipes in that direction.
Fruit, soda and oatmeal. . . . Hand peeling
Peeling is a simple but incredibly effective procedure. It allows the skin of the hand to be renewed and can also serve as a preparatory stage for the later application of various masks.
At home, the procedure can be done twice a week. This is enough to keep your fingers in perfect condition.
Here are some recipes you can easily make. After all, everything you need is a must in any kitchen.
- Pour a teaspoon of baking soda with the same amount of warm water. Add the same amount of sour cream or yogurt. Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply to your hands, massaging gently. The duration of the procedure is five minutes. Rinse the product under warm running water.
- Pour hot water over the small oatmeal flakes - 1: 1 - and let them swell. Two or three minutes will be enough. Then add the egg yolk and a little fresh lemon juice to the finished mass. Apply the product on your hands and massage well.
- Pomegranate and grape juice exfoliate the upper cells of the epidermis well. To make an exfoliating mixture, these drinks must be combined with starch, rice flour or oatmeal.
- Fruit peeling provides an excellent effect. In addition, it is made very quickly. Just crush all the "sour" berries and put the porridge on your hands. The duration of the procedure is fifteen. . . twenty minutes. Remove the berries under running water.
Peeling according to the following recipe will help save cracked and strongly flaky fingers:
- You need to mix the sleeping coffee grounds with common salt (1: 1 ratio).
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, honey and high-fat kefir to the preparation.
- Leave the resulting mixture for about fifteen minutes and then apply to your hands.
This recipe can be used once a week. The product is simultaneously exfoliating, scrub and anti-pigment mask.
To give your hand extra protection, it’s a good idea to add a few drops of tea tree ether to each home peel. The oil has excellent antibacterial properties.
Women over the age of 40 mostly conclude that even the most expensive creams cannot be a substitute for home care. That’s why homemade baths, masks and peels are incredibly successful.
You can literally use any product that is on your refrigerator shelf at home to make masks in any area of care.
With boiled potatoes
Two unpeeled potatoes should be cooked and grated without chilling. Then cut the cucumber in the same way. Mix both products. If the composition is too thick, you can add a little warm milk.
Apply the mask on your hands and let it "work" for twenty minutes.
With olive oil
In olive oil (two tablespoons) add a little lemon juice - just a few drops - and two drops of iodine. Oil your fingers and wait ten minutes. The mixture can then be washed.
This mask is interesting in that it not only nourishes the skin of the hand, but also strengthens the nail plate.
Separate the protein from the yolk and beat hard as in the case of meringues. Add a drop of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply the composition and hold for fifteen minutes. Your fingers get excellent nutrition.
And its yellow can be applied to the face without any additives and we sleep with it for a few minutes - a wonderful mask against skin aging.
You need to mix the oatmeal (you can grind the flakes in a coffee grinder) and a spoonful of liquid honey. Add the egg yolk to the resulting mixture.
Such a mask can be used as a "night" mask, i. e. you have to put the preparation on your hands and put gloves on top. The effect is amazing! This is confirmed by the opinions of women.
With lemon zest
You will need lemon zest (tablespoon) and the same amount of olive oil. Mix the ingredients and add a spoonful of green tea (the drink should be strong). And the last ingredient in the mask is cottage cheese (two large spoons).
Keep the composition for at least half an hour.
With sour cream
Fatty sour cream (a spoon) should be mixed with egg yolk and a spoonful of liquid honey. The ingredients are mixed thoroughly to make the mass homogeneous. Apply to your hands and leave for twenty minutes.
Simple and easy - useful hand baths
If the skin on your hands is very dry, oil baths will help revitalize your fingers, restoring their former velvety texture. Such oil baths - this is the name of the procedure in the salon - should be treated as a habit by every woman. Moreover, it does not mean anything complicated, but a quick result in the form of rejuvenating the skin of the hand, as they say, on the face.
You can use any vegetable oil to make the bath. But it is best to buy olives, peaches or almonds.
- Before that, heat the oil slightly and add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Pour the product into a flat bowl so that you can comfortably immerse your hands.
- Put the brushes in the oil for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then gently wipe off excess liquid with a paper towel.
The oil can be reused instead of disposed of.
Baking soda baths give your fingers the softness of silk.
- Dissolve the soda (two teaspoons) in a glass of warm water.
- Lubricate your hands with warm vegetable oil and soak in soda solution.
- The duration of the procedure is twenty minutes.
Then dry your hands with a paper towel or soft cloth and relubricate the oil.
Potato with decoction
You can use potato soup to prepare the bath. Wait for the liquid to cool, then add some vegetable oil. You can give up now.
The duration of the procedure is fifteen minutes.
Mineral baths provide an excellent effect. Here you have to add sea salt to the water, but otherwise it will do the usual salt. The procedure helps to remove redness from the skin and also has a firming effect on the surface of the nail plate.
Preparing the bath is very simple: dissolve the salt in warm water and add a few drops of citrus essential oil.
With hyperhidrosis of the palms, when the skin sweats a lot, vinegar baths help. For two glasses of warm water, you need to take a hundred milliliters of table vinegar - not vinegar essence! The duration of the procedure shall not exceed five minutes.
In order to keep your hands as young as possible, it is advisable to do a simple series of exercises during the day.
- We actively spread out for several minutes and connect the fingers of both hands.
- With the fingers of one hand, we try to spread the other finger as wide as possible.
- For the third exercise, you need to buy a small ball to fit in the palm of your hand. For the index and thumb (first one hand, then the second), you should try to squeeze as much as possible.
Massage is a real magic power that we unfortunately forget. But it is just stroking and tapping that improves local blood flow. The result is better absorption of nutrients and faster tissue regeneration. However, massage helps to relax the hands, which is also very important.
The hand massage can be performed anywhere, for example, sitting in an armchair in front of the TV.
- With one hand, rub your fist with your fist and the other with your fist.
- Massage your wrist.
- Rub your fingers. A feeling of pleasant warmth should appear in them.
- Stretch out all the knuckles.
- Imagine wearing thin gloves. "Remove" them from each finger in turn.
And as a last step, apply your own skin care cream on your hands.
As you can see, home care using only natural products is much better than salon treatments. In addition, such procedures do not cause difficulties.