As you age, your facial skin sags, loses its elasticity, and the first mimic wrinkles appear. Since ancient times, women have used essential oils to combat aging. In short, they have incense with a lasting odor. Essential oils have a healing effect, give strength and rejuvenate the skin. The selection is huge, and women after 40 years are more likely to choose oils that are specifically designed to rejuvenate the facial skin.
The fruit is not only used for food, but is also widely used in cosmetology (lotions, masks and creams) as it helps to preserve the youth and beauty of the facial skin. This valuable lemon oil is obtained from its peel. Before using the elixir, it should be mixed with two other types of natural oils (olive, avocado, coconut, rosehip). Suitable for all skin types, it is important to select the right ingredients for effectiveness.
Lemon -elixer mask
The recipe for the rejuvenating lemon mask with elixir includes baked apples, a large spoonful of honey, olive oil and 4 drops of lemon. Grate the apples on a fine grater and mix with the other ingredients, apply, leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with a warm herbal infusion.
It is present in anti-aging creams, serums, masks. Its benefits are undeniable.
- Smoothes the first, delicate and deep wrinkles. Eliminates marks and scars left by pimples, pimples, springs. Freckles and age spots disappear over time.
- It protects the skin from the appearance of new inflammations in the form of acne.
- Creams containing cocoa butter activate skin cells and help rejuvenate the face.
- The cocoa elixir saturates dead cells with moisture.
- It is used to prevent stretch marks.
- Heals post-burn injuries, cracked, frozen skin surfaces.
- Visibly improves flexibility and strength.
- Gives the face a beautiful, even, healthy complexion.
Cocoa butter mask
The recipe for the rejuvenating mask includes: a teaspoon of warm cocoa butter, any natural juice, condensed milk. Apply the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with herbal infusion or water.
The recipe for the rejuvenating mask includes: a yolk, a teaspoon of carrot juice, cocoa butter, liquid honey and 0. 5 teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply for 15 minutes, rinse, rub face with herbal ice cubes.
Carrot seed elixir
It is the best anti-aging agent for the body. Its advantages are:
- cleanses the face of toxins, toxins;
- promotes action against aging;
- regenerates, cleanses the skin of keratinized particles;
- softens and evens out scars, scars;
- relieves inflammation, burns, itching;
- protects combustion from ultraviolet radiation;
- improves summer tanning;
- protects against the formation of cancer cells.
Mask with honey and carrot seed elixir
The recipe for rejuvenation includes: a large spoon of liquid honey, 0, 5 teaspoons of olive oil and 5 drops of carrot seeds. This mask softens, rejuvenates and smoothes expression lines.
Anti-aging mask recipe
You will need half a medium cucumber, grape seed essential oils, a large spoon and 4 drops of carrot seeds. Grind all the components in a blender, apply to clean skin for 15-20 minutes.
Rose essential oil
The benefits of this remedy are:
- restores the uneven contour of the face;
- smoothes the first wrinkles;
- makes the skin more elastic and supple;
- acts as an anti-inflammatory agent;
- helps to smooth scars and scars.
Rejuvenating product with damask rose base
You will need 20 grams. liquid honey, almond oil, vitamin E 1 capsule, damask elixir 1 drop. Mix all ingredients, hold on face for about 25-30 minutes, then rinse. Why is damask included in the recipe? Yes, because it can smooth not only fine but also deep wrinkles, it has been proven.
It is a woody scented essential oil. It helps relieve flabby, lighten freckles and age spots. The sandal tones the blood vessels, nourishes and hydrates the skin.
Recipe for rejuvenation with sandalwood
You will need basic elixirs: incense 3 drops, jojoba 16 ml, sandalwood 1 drop, vetiver ether 16 ml. Apply the mixture on your face and hold for 25 minutes. The product not only rejuvenates, but also helps in the fight against acne.
Neroli essential oil
Neroli, or bitter orange, is a real find for facial rejuvenation.
Advantages of the oil:
- fights rosacea;
- eliminates, cures microcracks, scratches and all kinds of skin damage;
- tones tired and slow skin;
- effectively smoothes wrinkles;
- accelerates cell regeneration.
The recipe for the mask for rejuvenating the facial skin includes the following: a drop of neroli, lime, pine, coconut, nutmeg oil, based on 10 ml of your favorite essential active ingredient.
Be sure to read the contraindications before you start making wonderful anti-aging masks.
If you are allergic, have an individual intolerance to aromatic oils or their different varieties, you should stop using masks and other cocoa-elixir-based cosmetics. Products for oily skin type should be used with caution as the oils themselves are oily and can only damage the skin and not have a positive effect.
It is important that the oils are not used as elixirs when diluted. This quickly clogs the pores and causes all kinds of inflammation. In addition, certain essential aromatic agents are contraindicated in children and are likely to be used only after the child has fully matured.