Skin aging and the appearance of wrinkles do not always depend on age. This is often facilitated by improper lifestyle and improper skin care. But it is possible to rejuvenate the skin without using expensive cosmetics and procedures. You just need to know what home remedies can cope with skin aging.
Why does the skin age?
There can be many reasons for the appearance of wrinkles, but the most important are:
- Stress, nervousness and chronic sleep deprivation. These two factors affect not only the appearance but also the rapid aging of the entire body.
- Sunlight. Promotes rapid skin thinning and dehydration.
- Nicotine. And other harmful substances in cigarettes affect the oxygen supply to the skin.
- High pillows. It is best to sleep on solid, low pillows. The fact that sleeping on a high and soft pillow is the reason for the rapid appearance of wrinkles not only on the face but also on the neck.
Home rejuvenation techniques
You can easily tidy up your face without the help of beauticians. But it should start as soon as the first signs of skin aging appear. To do this, it is enough to use several rejuvenation methods:
- facial massage to nourish cells and improve blood circulation;
- herbal compress that helps cleanse the skin;
- use of cosmetic masks made from natural ingredients;
- rub your face with ice cubes.
Antioxidants and oils
When wrinkles first appear on the face, most cosmetologists recommend the use of free radical neutralizing products. Due to the excessive effect of ultraviolet rays, they appear, penetrate deep enough into the skin and affect its aging. Antioxidants, especially vitamins C and E, help get rid of radicals, as well as natural oils such as olives, jojoba, grape seed oil, peaches, and more.
To achieve a greater effect, any essential oil must be added to these oils. Essential oils such as neroli, jojoba, patchouli or sandalwood are considered to be the most effective in the fight against skin aging. You can mix any base oil with jasmine essential oil to increase skin tone. The product is applied to the skin and lasts for at least half an hour. It is not recommended to wash, it is better to remove the residue with a cotton swab.
These are called vitamin A derivatives, which promote the production of elastane and collagen. Their use restores skin firmness, youth and elasticity. Retinoids cope particularly well with the first wrinkles, gradually smoothing the skin. Vitamin A easily penetrates the deepest layers of the epidermis and causes the appearance of new cells. Women with aging skin should definitely choose only cosmetics that contain this vitamin.
Adding vitamins is important when making homemade masks. Just a few drops are enough to rejuvenate the skin. It is available in the pharmacy as retinol palmitate. And in order to achieve a quick effect, the vitamin should be used together with the natural products that contain it. These are eggs and carrots that are used successfully in cosmetology to make home remedies.
One of the most popular retinol masks is made as follows: grate the carrots, squeeze the juice and add a little oatmeal. Then add olive oil or vegetable oil and a few drops of vitamin A to this mixture. You can add egg yolk and essential oil to the product. Hold the mask for half an hour.
With the help of fruit acids, you can quickly rejuvenate the skin of the face and neck at home. They contribute to the natural regeneration of the epidermis and replenish its cells with the right amount of moisture. This will help smooth out small wrinkles. In addition, these acids have exfoliating properties, thus removing old cells. As a result, the skin saturates faster with oxygen and other nutrients.
With the help of these acids, various shells are often made. And it is possible at home. It is enough to make a mask from these acids, apply it on the face and keep for half an hour. It is best to make cosmetics from grapes, oranges, pineapples or fresh lemon juice.
Homemade face masks
It is recommended to make a mask for complete skin rejuvenation, up to 2-3 times a week, as the epidermis needs time to regenerate. They are simply prepared:
- Grind 20 grams of Hercules flour with a coffee grinder and add 1 tbsp. l. any oil. Mix everything and pour a glass of heated milk into the product. The mask is applied to the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté for half an hour.
- Dissolve 1-2 tsp of mustard powder in lukewarm water. You need to get the consistency of a thick sour cream. You can then add a few drops of vitamin A and olive oil to the formula. The mask stays on the skin for up to 5-7 minutes.
- Cut 1 small fresh cucumber into cubes and add 1 tbsp. l. black currant porridge. You can add 3-4 drops of jojoba or patchouli essential oil to the mask, as well as any oil or sour cream. Apply gently to the skin of the face and neck, then rinse after half an hour.
- Make porridge from aloe leaves (1-2 tablespoons), add milk powder, yolk and 2 tsp. Linden honey. Leave on face for 15 minutes.
- Whisk 1 egg white well and add honey, olive oil or any other oil and 3 tbsp. Flour. Mix and hold on skin until dry.
Homemade face creams
These cosmetics are effective in treating various manifestations of skin aging such as pale complexion, wrinkles, etc. Cooking takes some time and the ingredients that every housewife has in the kitchen.
- This cream requires honey and lanolin. It is enough if 1 tsp. Dissolve in a water bath and add 2 tbsp. l. almond (or any other) oil and boiled (chilled) water. Then remove from the stove and beat gently. It is better to use this cream at night.
- Herbal cream is harder to make, but its benefits are obvious. It is necessary to consume equal amounts of chamomile, mint, marigold, linden, St. John's wort and green tea. You can also add yarrow. Pour a tablespoon of this herb mixture into 100 ml of olive oil, heat gently in a water bath, close tightly and for a week. Then prepare 2 parts of the cream - 1 teaspoon dissolved in a water bath (separately). beeswax and the same amount of pine resin. The ingredients are mixed, a few drops of vitamins D, E and A are added. The herbal infusion and the base are mixed thoroughly.
- 1-2 tablespoons. l. add orange or lemon juice to the glycerin (1 tsp). Then beat an egg yolk, tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. l. peach oil. Gently mix the whole thing and add 4-5 drops of camphor alcohol.
These products can also be used to effectively combat wrinkles. They are made very simply:
- 1 tablespoon. l. fresh parsley (with roots) should be administered in a water bath for 20 minutes. Then allow to cool. Carefully filter and pour 40 ml of white wine into the cream.
- 4 tablespoons. l. bring to a boil fresh mint in 500 ml of water. Cool and add a few tablespoons of marigold tincture as well as 1 tsp. lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
Natural facial scrubs
From time to time, the skin should be cleansed of dead cells. The scrub can be used before applying masks and creams. So these funds have additional benefits. In addition, the scrubber should always be applied to damp skin. To do this, it is best to use a scrub made of natural ingredients, which is made as follows:
- Grind half of the papaya or mango fruit to a crush. Then add half a teaspoon of normal brown cane sugar to this mixture and mix. With this mixture, gently massage the skin of the face and neck for 5-10 minutes, then wash off.
- You can also make a scrub based on salt. To do this, mix the table salt 2: 1 thoroughly with flower honey or sour cream. The product should be applied carefully to the skin to avoid damage.
In order for your facial skin to always remain young and beautiful, you don’t have to constantly spend money on expensive funds. Enough to use homemade recipes. But proper skin care at home should be regular. And the ingredients in every mask are just natural and healthy. And then you can forget about wrinkles and bad complexion.