In this article, we take a look at the best firming and anti-aging face masks.
But first, let's look at the basics of applying different masks to your face:
- Nourishing masks should be applied an hour and a half before bedtime, and firming masks are better before 12 days.
- Wash the remnants of the mask first with warm water. After washing everything off, you should rinse your face with cool water to narrow the pores.
- If the mask has been washed off with tactile movements, use a towel to remove excess moisture from the face and use a moisturizer.
- Before you put the prepared mask on your face, do an allergy test on the back of your hand.
- Get a brush to apply the mask to your face, allowing you to apply the mask evenly and comfortably to your skin.
- Before applying the mask to the skin, it is essential to wash off the impurities and get rid of the traces of facial cosmetics.
If you want your skin to be irresistible, you need to understand that you can’t do it without internal or external care. What you eat and drink also directly affects your well-being and skin condition.
Try to give preference to the right foods and drink at least 1, 5-2 liters of clean water per day. If the water-salt balance is violated, your skin will never be smooth and radiant.
The combination of proper nutrition, proper water intake and good skin care will transform and make you more beautiful, firmer, well-groomed and radiant.
Remember to please your face with these masks at least once a week and you will definitely like the result. This mask is well-suited for girls over the age of 30, helps refresh facial skin, smoothes wrinkles and gives light to the skin. So, let's get started!
Rejuvenating Cocoa Mask
Cocoa powder is an excellent natural product for the care of the facial skin. You can buy cocoa powder in any grocery store and some chain stores.
Please note that cocoa powder requires regular cocoa powder and not a dry mixture with sugar.
Why is cocoa valuable? Contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals:
- Iron (has a blood-forming function, increases hemoglobin);
- Potassium (prevents cramps, removes excess water from the body and removes swelling);
- Vitamin A (protects the skin from the effects of negative environmental factors); nicotinic acid;
- Folic acid (helps the body accelerate tissue regeneration and skin renewal)
- essential fatty acids;
cocoa masks are suitable for any skin, but let’s not forget point 4, which is about possible allergic reactions.
- A teaspoon of cocoa powder;
- A green tea bag;
- Half a teaspoon of honey (absolutely everything will do);
- Well, and of course boiling water to make it all (you just can’t dissolve cocoa powder in cool water);
- If you want to add a whitening effect to the mask, add half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
In this mask, cocoa powder works with green tea rich in antioxidants. After all, antioxidants protect the cells of our body from the harmful effects of the environment and prevent diseases, inflammation and premature aging of the body, so thanks to green tea, the effect of the mask is sometimes amplified.
Now gut the green tea into a deep cup.
Pour a teaspoon of cocoa. Only then do we slowly add hot water to the cup and mix the contents. Pour until the whole crusher becomes, now you can add honey.
Be careful if you are allergic to honey, you should not add.
Massage the resulting suspension on your face so that everything is well absorbed. The mask should remain on your face for 20-25 minutes.
After the procedure, apply a moisturizer to your face.
Below are homemade masks that allow you to have a firming effect on your skin. If you use them continuously, their effects will not be worse than Botox-based injections.
Masks based on chicken egg white, edible gelatin, baker's yeast or starch have a strong firming and rejuvenating effect.
Chicken egg protein mask
This mask contains only one ingredient -egg white. You need to break the egg on a plate, separate the protein from the yolk, and just beat the remaining pure white.
Anything, you can apply now. Remember to pre-clean before applying the mask to the face.
To add a nourishing effect to your protein mask, you need to add:
- Half a teaspoon of honey;
- A tablespoon of oatmeal or oatmeal (helps to achieve a rubbing effect when massaging the mask).
To achieve a moisturizing or whitening effect, you need to add:
- A teaspoon of sour cream for a moisturizing effect;
- Or half a teaspoon of lemon juice for a whitening effect.
Apply the mask to the skin as always, along the massage line, but avoid the area near the eyes. It will also be good to apply this mask on the skin of the neck.
Apply according to the principle of layers:
- Apply the first layer of the mask;
- Wait until absorbed;
- Then apply a second layer;
- Wait until absorbed;
- And apply the third layer.
That's it, now you have to leave the mask on your face for 20-25 minutes.
When the mask is completely applied to the skin, you should relax and try to completely turn off all facial expressions.
After the necessary time, rinse the remnants of the mask off the face with warm water and then wash off with cool water, this is necessary to narrow the pores of the face.
A good way to shrink pores is to wipe your face with frozen herbal tea after washing. The decoction helps soothe the skin after the procedures, normalizes blood circulation and lends it freshness.
Otherwise, this mask can be applied every three days if you want to achieve express facial skin firmness.
Starch mask to tighten facial contours
This kind of face mask evokes a lot of admiration in girls. After all, the result of using such a mask exceeds all expectations and is easy to make. The effect of such a mask is simply "Wow", because after the procedure the skin will be very beautiful and tight.
- One tablespoon of starch;
- A tablespoon of bee honey;
- A tablespoon of sour cream;
- Boiled water.
Take a tablespoon of starch, pour into a metal cup and add boiled water so that the result is the same color as condensed milk.
Now mix all this well and place on the stove over low heat. While heating, be sure to stir this mixture until it thickens.
Now turn off the stove and allow the mixture to cool. Once all this has cooled, feel free to add sour cream and honey and mix well.
Apply the resulting mask to a previously cleansed face and neck and leave for 15-25 minutes.
As an additional food, you can add carrot porridge to this mask by rubbing it on a fine grater or turning it into a blender with a blender.
The mask will be effective after the first application. This is a good express opportunity in the days when you have to be irresistible.
Rice-based face mask with anti-aging effect
This face mask is similar in composition to a starch mask. Rice also contains starch.
In terms of effectiveness and end result, it does not lag behind the previous mask.
- A tablespoon of cooked rice;
- A teaspoon of bee honey;
- A tablespoon of milk.
First, to make this mask, you need to boil the rice and heat the milk. Now put a tablespoon of rice, a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of milk on a plate. Mix all this thoroughly and crush the rice to a paste in the milk. You can now apply the mask to the previously cleansed face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
Once the mask is dry on your face, you can wash it off.
Gelatin rejuvenating maskTHE
gelatin mask improves the condition of the skin, makes it firm and velvety. It is very popular among women.
If you want to add a detoxifying effect to the pores of the face in addition to the rejuvenating effect, you can add 2-3 tablets of activated charcoal to the ingredients.
Helps absorb dirt that has accumulated in the pores of your face.
- One tablespoon of gelatin;
- A tablespoon of milk;
- Protein from a chicken egg.
Pour gelatin into a bowl. Now pour milk in there. Once the main ingredients are in a bowl, melt them. You should get a dense, creamy base to which you should add beaten egg whites. Mix well and allow to cool to a comfortable temperature.
Cleanse your face and steam to reveal the pores on your face. This is necessary to enhance the effect of the mask. Now that your face is ready, you can safely apply the mask all over your face, including the area around your eyes. Now lie down and relax for 20-25 minutes. and let the mask do its thing.
For best effect, when the mask is completely applied to the skin, you should try to completely remove all facial patterns.